The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency offers an excellent employer-paid benefit package that includes medical, dental, prescription drug and vision care coverage, life and disability insurance, a defined benefit pension plan, tuition reimbursement, and generous leave time (holiday, vacation, sick, and personal days).
Unless otherwise indicated, all positions are located in PHFA's Harrisburg Office.
All resumes must be submitted to the Human Resources Division no later than end of business on the date listed for each job posted.
- Assistant Final Document Officer
- Assistant Housing Management Representative
- Business Analyst I
- Construction Document Examiner
- Contract Administration Coordinator
- Customer Solutions Center Representative
- Energy Analyst I
- Escrow Coordinator
- Housing Management Representative I Norristown
- Pre Closing Officer I
- Program Compliance Officer
- Program Officer
- Senior Affordable Housing Lending Analyst
- Senior Tax Credit Officer
- Special Initiatives Officer I
- Tax Credit Officer
- Technical Services Representative I
- Technical Services Representative I Norristown
How to Apply
Apply for an open position email or fax by submitting your resume with a cover letter, provide salary requirements and referencing the open position to:
PO Box 8029
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17105
If you are selected for an interview, someone from the Human Resources Division will contact you to schedule an appointment. Due to the large number of resumes we receive, we are unable to respond to each application to confirm receipt of resumes or field calls regarding the position.
The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, family status, gender, national origin, political affiliation, race, or religion.